Saturday 23 February 2013

Chocolate Protein Pancakes

In a word: NOM!

 I'm on a strict diet just now so my breakfast consists of: Whey protein, 50g Oats and 6 egg whites.

 Which I've been eating all separately since I've been offshore, but, now that I'm home... 
I thought I'd translate the above into pancakes and throw some fruit in for some vits and mins :)

So, below, we have:
1 Scoop of Chocolate Whey
30g Oat Flour
20g Mixed fruits
4 Egg Whites
100ml Water

I get about 10 pancakes outta this.

..................................................................................................

Step 1:
 Mix the wet and Mix the dry


.............................................................................................................

Step 2: 
Mix both together

....................................................................................................

Step 3: 
Make Pancakes! Duh



 ................................................................................................

Step 4: 
Admire my action shot 
(Yes I cook in my running gear...I was hungry)


..........................................................................................................

Step 5: 
Create a B-E-A-Utiful stack and top with: 


Bananas and Manuka





Or make like me the next day, and microwave some frozen berries and serve HOT!




The whole mix makes:
414 Calories
50g Carbs (21g of fruit sugars)
45g Protein
6g Fat (2g of Sats)

 
 You know you wanna ;)

Love Flash xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment